How to Use
Lemon essential oil has a cheerful, sweet aroma that can freshen and fill your home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
Topical: Adults: Add 2-4 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of carrier oil and apply once daily. Do not use essential oils undiluted. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
- Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favourite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odours in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention of contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare professional. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care professional prior to use. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application.
Lemon peel essential oil (Citrus limon – Fruit peel)
† 100% pure, YLTG essential oil