About Our Medi Spa
Caring and Professional with over 30 years of experience.
We offer solutions to many skin concerns, uniquely combining spa luxury with cellular effectiveness. SkinBliss offers all the same types of treatments and skincare you would receive at a Medical Aesthetic clinic, or in the city, but at very affordable prices.
Our highly trained staff are ready to assist you with the most advanced techniques in aesthetic services including light and laser, anti-aging and spa treatments to keep you looking your best.
We are open and watching a following all the guidlines to keep everyone safe. Our team will be observing new rules and policies as follows:
- I am fully committed to the health and safety of my clients, and we have developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan along with sanitization measures that comply with all provincial Worksafe BC and CDC guidelines.
- Feel free to book online but please avoid bringing others unless they are also booked for a treatment.
- If you have any symptoms of the cold or flu, please call immediately to cancel and reschedule your appointment, even if it is last minute.
- Please wear a mask for your treatment, or a disposable one will be provided. You may also wish to bring your own reading material or beverage, as I may not be able to provide these at the moment.
- Please wait to be greeted at the front door after your sign our covid form, and us the provided hand sanitizer for you upon entering.
- Social distancing rules will be in place, and no more than two guests may be in the front reception area of the spa at any time.
- Thank you so much for your patience and understanding and I can’t wait to see you all on your next visit.
REBECCA L. WILCOX
Rebecca Wilcox is the proud owner and operator of SkinBliss Medi Spa. She has worked in the Aesthetics industry for over 30 years, returning to her home town of Nelson to open SkinBliss. She has a long extensive career in the Spa, medical Asetheticis industry in the Okanagan, Kootenays and Vancouver training under two of the top Dermatologists in B.C. in the cosmetic laser field.
She graduated from the Okanagan School of Esthetics and was fortunate to work in the some of the best high-end Spas in B.C. Rebecca is passionate about making sure clients are happy and getting the results they want from SkinBliss Medi Spa.
To that end, she is constantly traveling and researching new technology, attending professional development meetings and seminars, and bringing the latest products and treatments into the clinic. Rebecca believes in giving back to the community, which has been so supportive of SkinBliss.
She enjoys supporting local events and charities in any way possible. She loves the Kootenays, where she was born and raised, she enjoys being close to family and friends. Rebecca feels fortunate to have an excellent team behind her with impressive backgrounds.
Jennifer Garant is a Certified Esthetician who was trained in Victoria, BC. She credits her upbringing in Los Angeles California to a strong work ethic and discipline for success.
She has been involved in the beauty industry for over 14 years and has a hands-on approach that blends casual elegance and style with refreshing warmth and sincerity.
Clients leave feeling a kindred connection. Jennifer is an experienced professional and mother of three daughters, she loves what she does, clients feel taken care of leaving the Spa with a Bliss Full experience.
Khate Mitchel is a Laser Clinician, Make-up Artist and Esthetician who is trained and worked in Calgary, the Okanagan and the Kootenays.
She has been in the beauty industry for over 15 years and has lots of great knowledge and experience.
She is a ray of sunshine at the Spa and clients always leave with a happy smile after spending time with Khate, we are fortunate to have her on our team.